THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Renewed hope (and I DO have angels, I knew it!!)


After talking to a friend, skilled in the area I have come to a few resolutions (as my brain is malfunctioning and I struggle to think straight, indeed something funny to watch if you have seen how well my brain performs otherwise).


I cannot believe all the love and encouragement I receive from family and friends, I am very lucky and blessed to have such people in my life, and I would right now, like to publicly thank those people, as I am suddenly and severely overwhelmed with gratitude. Life has meaning again.


I want to thank my parents, words really will never express my gratitude in the depth I feel, how insignificant and small words are in comparison to a heart. I also want to thank my little brothers.


To my friends,


Shaina,

Kelsey,

Galene,

Heather,

Sadies,

Ali,

Jaylee,

Rachel (my cousin)

Heather (my cousin)

Daniel,

Teresa,

_________,


And so many more. If you have not be named on this list, I have a left a blank for you, input your name there and consider yourself thanked for. The words I hold for all of you will probably never spill from my lips (not just because right now I struggle to talk and actually say something) but because of the emotion brought with this gratitude.


I will write more on my decided course of action, but for now, I am all tuckered out (which something I never imagined saying until I was like, 80 or something).


However, I am currently doing well. You can check out my other blog, to hear about my health scare this last week. Again, I am fine. And I now am enjoying a familiar, yet so new, comforting outlook on life. Thanks for holding on with me, to me.


Life has a funny way of working out doesn't it?! (Yes, there was some pun intended there *wink*)


Yes, yes it does indeed.

0 comments: