THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, February 19th, 2009

Well I have had a wonderful weekend, I have been able to to spend it with my friends, my very special group of friends. In highschool years (since I was homeschooled until my Junior year) I have had this wonderful group of friends, Scotty, Shaina, Megan, Telly (who unfortunately was not present, but missed greatly), Kelsey, Tyler, Tim, Rebekah (again, not present), and many more un-named good friends, but these were my closet friends.

But because it is the weekend, it was my junkie day, especially on such a good occassion.
SO I am trying to find out the numbers and will be updating you tomorrow.

I know what I am missing, I need to workout twice a day, so since I know what I am missing, I am determined to get there. I am starting anew tomorrow morning, not because it is a morning but because it is a new day waiting and longing for something better, someone better.

0 comments: