THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"It is finished"

How lovely it would to be able to hear those words spill out from my mouth and into the ears of my soul. I am on my way to a new destination. I would love to have you come with me. It will be a long, at times difficult and treacherous trip. But if you ride with me, I promise you will not be disappointed. I have made someone a promise on their death bed-I cannot break a promise.

Before you go anywhere in life, you have to know where your heading right? Rhetorical question, yes I agree. But I am making a point. I have now made a plan, but like many of my plans, they are not set in stone. There are things you can always perfect - shorter, more effective, more efficient ways to get where your going.

I have decided to be where I want to be in life, I need to lose my weight. I am planning on losing a minimal of 3 pounds a week. Period. In over a year I will be my ideal weight. I will be working out 15 hours a week. Oh how hard it was for me to find the time for this. Life is so full. My schedule already has claim on me and my life now. I am in debt with time.

There is much more to my plan, but I am short of time as usual-no surprise here. Until next time. As I plan on updating my blog on a weekly basis to update on my progress. Plan on moving with me quick. Its set in motion, don't try to stop me now-you'll fail. I am not making sacrifices to fail. And I will be on top.

0 comments: