THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sacrifice



I know I am capable of achieving my goal. Look.







Its just a matter of changing my mind. I always pictured myself at my heaviest weight. It was said, I was mocked. I mentally confirmed what they were all whispering. Now I just need to believe the good things people are saying about me, (which I find hard since I have believed lies my whole life, and I find the truth hard to believe.) I need to trust me that I am enough, that I can do it. That I am beautiful, that I deserve something good. This will be my hardest task to accomplish.
It will take me as long to take my weight off as long as it took me to put it on. But I am willing to fight. It will be worth it. I want my dreams. I'm tired of living in a dysfunctional routine.

0 comments: