THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday, April 12th, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

It is a beautiful day to sit and reflect. I have been completely consumed by school and I finally have my release.

I must admit, it has been rather hard sticking to a strict diet. I was introduced by my cousin to a food plan called 0-5 eating. I have sort of been getting the hang of it. But it is hard to grasp.

I am still working on losing weight, as I have some news.

I have 1 year and 10 months to get down to 150-165 pounds.

Weather this remains good news or bad, I am unsure.

There is no man involved (at least, no potential prospects involved in this decision for my dead line). Although I cannot deny that there is a man who I will be seeing around that time as he returns home from serving his mission, who I wouldn't mind him being a benefactor. (As I smile and wink as his face crosses my mind).
No it is far more, inclusive and imperative as I am preparing to receive a higher martial arts rank as well as to fight.

I am hopefully getting a job, during which I will save more than half of my money for school, but I also plan on buying herbal life to help speed up my process while I also work on the 0-5 eating. I also need to work out at least once a day, as I have been struggling with this due to the major lack of time and energy I have been inducing.

I am currently writing my biography as a requirement and I want to put a new picture of myself new self on it. I want people to read it. I want to inspire people. Help them want to change their lives for something better. But in order to do that, I must raise myself to higher ground. I must tread the water and make the way. I must walk the talk. I must be an example.

Unfortunately, I have gained all my weight back, another yet failed attempt. However, I am not saddened by it. That means I have crossed off yet another failed attempt. How many attempts can really be out there, one of them have got to work for me. I found it one time, I am sure I can find it again, I just have to remember. I feel change working inside of me. 180 pounds (approximately) is alot of weight to lose. If your looking at it in a broad perspective. But if I am just taking it one day at a time, I don't feel so insecure and worried about taking on such a big task.

I am going to make a "mission statement" soon, I will publish it when it is done.

1 comments:

Mowii said...

Keep going Myranda. I believe and love you. For who you are!!!! Heather has tried to show me 0-5 so many times as well. I wasn't ready, and it is hard to figure out. But she did it, my dad has done it, Rachel has done it. We can to. You and me!!!!
Moriann